Monday 20 April 2020

Emoji Writing Happy Day

Here once again is another school work task that Christine Smith wanted us to do. All the people that were staying at home from my classroom had to write any kind of story. But in the story when you were describing something or someone you had to put an emoji that described something or someone. Here is my emoji story it is called Happy Day because it is all about a young girl enjoying her birthday. I thought that if I was going to write an emoji story then I thought I would at least try write something positive. Below here is a photo of my emoji story. I hope you like my emoji story.
Written by Charlotte.

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your positive story. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome staying positive is the best thing you can do during the lockdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.