Wednesday 1 March 2017

swimming sports

                       Swimming Sports

On Monday  the hole of Blake town school went to the swimming centre to do Swimming Sports. We had to tack togs a drink bottle goggles and food. I had yogurt. Finding dory biscuits and cherry biscuits.


I did the Hat race Mrs Sutherland gave out blue containers. Then we filled the Container up to the top with claw ranted water.Then we had to run back tip out the water on our heads and swim back and see who wins ,me and baille got one stick each my stick was orange,


I came first and baille came second and we won most of Mrs Sutherland  races together.The running race was amazing you had to start from the blue wall and run to the other blue wall and then run back to were you first started.



Me and baille got anther stick each and had to get out and watch the other wining.I felt nervous and a bit scared at first and I felt proud of my self wining at the end of the races.




By Charlotte



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.