Tuesday 25 February 2020

Art Eye Work


After we had learned about, Rene Magritte we had a task. And that task was to, draw a picture of an eye and then, colour it in however you wanted to colour it in. I wanted mine to be colourful. So I decided eventually, that I wanted to do a lot of skinny stripes, around the black pupil. (Which is the black circle in the centre of the eye.)  Then I decided I wanted to, be more colourful so I did a rainbow of either side of the eye. Then I did short black eye lashes at the bottom and top of the eye, then my creative piece of art was ready, to be put up on the classroom wall.

Written by Charlotte.  

4 comments:

  1. Hi charlotte latoia here from greymain school i really like how you have set out your work it is really cool and you have put a lot of different colours on to it i think it is really good. have a good day latoia
    P.s. it is your friend latoia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Latoia for the comment.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awseome - I love the colours you used

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nice comment I like to use different colours for my art to make it unique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.