Thursday 2 July 2020

My Matariki Slideshow

This year in June, and the beginning of July, we have been learning about, the seven sister stars. Which some people call them Matariki. Matariki is about a group, of seven fish, that died and they transformed into stars, that shine bright once every year. Below here are some images of my Matariki slideshow.




Here is my first paragraph about Matariki.



                                                  Here is ideas on how to celebrate Matariki.





Here is a big fact about Matariki I found on google.

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte: Hello Charlotte! My names Briar and I will be commenting on your Matariki work. I also liked the slide where there’s on here is an idea, we could make up a star song for the 7 sisters, I loved that idea! The next thing is where you should add a little bit more of the writing on what is Matariki, I also have a question about where did you find the information about Matariki? I did enjoy writing this thanks so much this has improved my moari culture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.