Friday 2 November 2018

What I did on Halloween

On the 31 of October it was Halloween. On Halloween I did int do much but with my little sister  I played snakes and ladders with her, it was so much fun. In my street people were trick or treating, we did int have any goodies to give them sadly we did int do anything on Halloween. Every year me and my family don"t do anything on Halloween. My family says we don"t need to celebrate or do something fun on Halloween. Iv never celebrated Halloween. On Halloween I have always wondered why we don"t do something fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Charlotte, Im sorry to hear that you can't do halloween. I can't do halloween either because my dad thinks halloween is to dangerous to do. Amazing blog by the way it has good punctuation compared to the other kids in your class and makes sence ka pai.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.