Friday 6 December 2019

SLJ The Water Project-Charlotte

The Water Project is a special company that is all about water. The Water Project company everyday gives clean water to all the kids of the world. What the water project company is trying to achieve  is trying to give the people in Africa some clean water so they don't die under that burning sun. The water project company uses some kind of machines that vibrates the water. The machines also makes the water clean. But they put chlorine in the clean water to stop the bugs and insects hop in our water. Who would want to drink water with dead bugs and insects in it? Ewww. I certainly wouldn't. If you really want clean water this is what my mum and dad do. They get cold water from the tap with chlorine in it. Next they boil it in the jug. Once the jug is cold then you can drink the water without bugs or insects or chlorine in it. It's just perfect without anything in it. It tastes perfect fresh and cold, now that is something I would want to drink everyday. Why don't you start changing the way the water is from the tap and make it nicer?
Written by Charlotte. Please keep on commenting for more awesome posts like this. :)   

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte,

    My name is Leisha Ferguson and I am with the Summer Learning Journey. I live in Auckland and I will be commenting on your blog posts over the summer. I am really looking forward to getting to know you and reading your interesting blogs :)

    Thank you for sharing what you have learned about The Water Project. I agree, I certainly would not like to drink water with dead bugs and insects in it! We are very lucky to have easy access to clean and safe water here in NZ. Did you find out what sort of things The Water Project build in communities that need access to clean and safe water?

    Keep up your blog posts over this teaser week and get ready to start with Week 1 of the Summer Learning Journey on Monday 16th December. I cannot wait to see what your next blog post will be about!

    Leisha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.