Friday 6 December 2019

SLJ Proud Of Three People-Charlotte

I am proud of three people in my family. Two of them are friends one of them is someone important that is in my family. The first person I'm proud of is: Caitlyn.
She is one of my best friends. She is fourteen years old and what I am proud of her is. She is always positive about everything even if it is something bad she always wants to be on the good side and never be bad or sad. There are a few things that Caitlyn has accomplished that I know of. She has had A+'s in her tests. Another thing that I know of is she is always completing her homework and her chores that she has been given. She doesn't complain she just gets on with it and completes it, and gets ready for the next challenge or task she is going to be given.
The next person I am proud of is: Kira. She is my second best friend. What I like about her is she has a very big imagination. And she is just like Caitlyn. She likes being positive when good things happen. But when it comes down to upsetting things she isn't so positive then, instead she just cares about the people that are in those hard situations. The things that she has accomplished is Technology. When it comes down to technology she is very active. She gets on her computer and she is just like type, type, type. She never stops typing even if her fingers are sore, she just keeps on going until she has completed the work that she has been given on her computer. Kira most of the time completes her work on her computer. Kira has done so many other good deeds but I can't really remember them. The last but not least person that I am proud of is my Mum.
My Mum helps out when she can. She always gives great ideas for friendship problems that I have sometimes. A few things that my Mum has achieved is she is a nice person and she is kind. When you talk to her about a problem she always gives good advice, and she won't interrupt she will always listen until your finished talking. My Mum is a great person to hang around with in fact she is my favourite person in the world. My Mum is the best, and that is what I can think of that my mum has achieved.
Written by Charlotte. Please comment for more good blog posts like this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.