Wednesday 5 February 2020

Sunglasses

When I went back to school, the first task was colouring in a pair of sunglasses, Miss Smith our teacher printed. Once they were coloured in, we had to cut them out, then take a photo and put it on our blog. I enjoyed colouring in and putting thought into these paper sunglasses. I chose to draw a sketch of my grandparent's house, and my family on the beach, because I remember when my Mum took me to a beach with my sister. I did a sketch of my grandparent's house because we not long went to see my grandparent's and the make me happy.

 On the first pretend part of the sunglasses is a pitcher, of my Mum, my little sister, and me walking on a beach. On the side of the sunglasses, is a quick sketch  of my grandparent's house with my grandparents, standing either side of it. I enjoyed my 2019 holidays, and I can't wait for 2020 holidays to arrive. Here are two facts why we should wear sunglasses:
1 Because when we look up at the sky, and when the sun is shining you could damage your eyes.
2 Sunglasses can shield your eyes from the sun when you are in the car.

Written by Charlotte



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.