Friday 18 December 2020

Week 1 SLJ- Kowhaiwhai Template.

 For 2021 I am doing the tasks on the Summer Learning Journey website and I am looking forward to blogging and doing fun things. Here is one of the tasks below that I have recently done. It's a google drawing of my template that represents Maori. I tried to use presentable Maori colours for the background to match the spiral setting, then I used an PNG black Maori spiral and made lots of copies of it to make lots of Maori spirals to fill up the page. Here is an image below I hope you like it. Written by Charlotte.



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte,

    My name is Fiona and I'm from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Wow - what a super cool kowhaiwhai pattern you have made - ka pai! I really like the way your pattern looks different to all the others I have seen...yours is really unique, and I love the bright blue background...well done!

    I am so happy to see that you have signed up to participate in the Summer Learning Journey! Remember, if you check out some of the other bloggers’ Summer Learning Journey posts and leave a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment you will receive bonus points! If you do this, remember to submit a link to your published comment using this form. .

    Keep up the great blogging - I can’t wait to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment Fiona. I enjoy doing the summer learning journey. I was inspired to do this drawing by using an template on the Summer learning journey blog and blue is one of my favourite colours!
    From Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.