Monday 18 January 2021

Camping List SLJ-Charlotte

 One of the tasks on the Summer Learning Journey was to make or invent a camping list. So if you are going away camping for an example below is an screenshot of my camping list I made of my special summer place which is an awesome campground in Hokitika where it has a big playground and cabins. But there is little bits of land for people to come and set up their own tents rather than paying for an big fancy cabin. It's really cool my list. It has everything you need for camping. Written by Charlotte.



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Charlotte,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    This is a great activity for this time of year as a lot of people go camping over summer, have you been camping this summer?

    Your list is very well throughout and I think you have added all the essential items you would need, especially bug spray as I hate getting attacked by mozzies when I am out camping.

    Have you had a look at the step it up activity, I think you would enjoy designing your own camping device.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zana thank you for your comment. I have been camping this summer. I have gone camping one time so far. It was pretty cool. I find this list coming in handy for when we might forget some things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.