Wednesday 23 December 2020

Storm Haiku Poem SLJ-Charlotte

Making an Haiku poem is really fun. It can only be three sentences but it s fun to base it on whatever you want. I chose to do this Haiku poem about Storms. I chose storms because it is usually raining outside so it reminded me of the worst storms that has happens in the last few years. It scares me, but writing about it, and turning it into something new is great. And now just doing this I don't feel as scared as I used to be. Below here is an image of my Haiku poem. Written by Charlotte.


  

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte,

    Fiona here from the SLJ. You have done a great job writing a haiku poem all about thunderstorms - ka pai! I really like the blurb you wrote about why you chose to write about storms - thank you for sharing this. It's great to hear that writing about storms helped you not feel so scared about them.

    I really like writing haiku poems too. Sometimes when I'm not sure if I have the correct number of syllables, I use an online counter. You can check it out here: https://syllablecounter.net/count

    Keep up the great mahi!

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting on my blog again Fiona. I enjoyed making my poem. I thought it was so much fun to base this poem on one of my fears and learn from that experience.
    From Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.