Thursday 15 August 2019

My Space Art




This term Room 2 at Blaketown school has been learning about Space. Each student had to create their own special piece of space work. I thought about what I wanted to create then I started using pastels and crayons and I put it together. Soon it made a beautiful piece of artwork. It took me a couple of days, but all the work paid off. I hope you like my space art creation I did. Please comment. If you ever want to make lovely pieces of art like this, grab a piece of paper, and think about what you want to create then do it, there's nothing to it!
Written by Charlotte. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow Charlotte,
    My Name is Laki and for a year 5 you wrote a pretty good description about what you did, but I do not have access to your piece of art work.
    Other than that great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for commenting. Sorry about the link it didn't turn out the way I hoped it would. Soon I will put an image of my work up so you and other people can see it. I'm glad you liked my description about my work. Please comment again soon, I will comment soon as well and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day! Yours Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.