Sunday 8 December 2019

SLJ My Argument About Fuel Prices Being Higher-Charlotte

Okay, so you want to go on a trip far away. But then you realise that you want to take a car. So you pack everything that you will need for your trip. But you can't go anywhere with a car unless you need fuel right? So you go to the petrol station for more fuel for your car. But have you actually read the prices for fuel? It is just so expensive! Why should you cancel or postpone your fun trips just because fuel prices are getting higher? And you don't have enough money to get fuel to go away! Guess what this is true but my Mum wanted to go away on holiday. She wanted to go on holiday so much and she just not long found the perfect place for her holiday. I wasn't going with her, I was going to be babysat,so I don't know where my Mum was going. She just said she would be going away on holiday. But guess how much money she had to pay just for going away on holiday that was close to where I live. Twenty dollars! Do you know how much things you could get with that. You could get like three loafs of bread, and four or three two letere bottles of milk.

I think that fuel prices should be less expensive.
Why?
Because you could get so many things with that amount of money that you are paying for fuel. Like milk and bread and snacks for the meantime. Well that is what I think.
What about you?
Please keep on commenting for more blog posts like this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.