Sunday 8 December 2019

SLJ If I got Hired To Be Principal For One Week...-Charlotte

If I got hired to be principal I would to so many great changes. This is a list below on what I would do if I got hired to be principal for one week.
-I would choose some kids to pick up rubbish around the school and I would reward them by giving them free time.
-I would stop the kids at school that is being a bully by giving them dentition for a week.
-I would hire some people to make the playground even stronger if there was a playground at  school.
-I would let the good well behaved kids at school have more free time for doing what they are told.
-I would make sure the staff members like the school secretary and the teachers and the teacher aids would do their jobs properly.
Those are some things that I would do to be a good principal for a week. What would you do if you got to be hired to be a principal? Please share your thoughts and ideas with me and your comments for more blog posts and more tips from me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.