Sunday 8 December 2019

SLJ Someone That Has A Positive Impact Of My Life-Charlotte

The one person that I can think of that has a positive impact on my life that would be my Mum. She thinks about positive things about me. And I think about positive things about her. These are the most important and positive things about my Mum.
-She gives me support in competitions and challenging things.
- Mum rewards me with things that are helpful and that will last for a long time when I am well-behaved.
- Whenever I go away on a trip without my Mum she loves me, she gives me kisses and hugs and she really does care about me.
- Mum helps us look for things that we loose or need.
-  Mum buys us stationary for school.
-  Mum gets our lunches and school uniform ready.

Those are nice things about Mum. Not only that, but those are true things that Mum does. Please comment for more blog posts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.